Thursday 30 October 2008

Gallery Twenty Eight






Methinks my MP might be getting a little something through the post when the time comes.
.









For visitors from afar and not familiar with the last caption, "I'll get me coat" is a quintessential English phrase someone might use after telling a really bad/stupid/corny joke, hence the caption applies to me not the graphic.
Al-Qaeda mole was lifted from the web.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE! to borrow a phrase from a comment poster on Joana's blog when this latest COR-FUCKING-BLIMEY! update appeared on McCann's blog.

I'm not going write a lengthy tirade but say just a few words.

After twenty two days of silence Gerry McCann updates his blog with what is writ below.

Given all that has gone on in this case, given all the squandering of public donated money and given how half the world feels about this grubby little pair I can say but this:

Doctor Gerald McCann you are unequivocally insane.


H/T Pamalan for the screenshot.




.


"If there was hope, it must lie in the proles, because only there, in those swarming disregarded masses, eighty-five percent of the population of Oceania, could the force to destroy the Party ever be generated." Orwell

Full list of Murdoch holdings here. Scary.
.






You may think I am stating the obvious by posting the thumb but I do get visitors from some pretty strange lands.

.

I dropped on this site the other day, MeeTees, they have a McCann related page.


.




I shall throw these two graphics up on the page, they've been sat on the back burner long enough, but believe me any levity they may depict is no reflection on my mood.

Pissed, extremely pissed, so severely pissed off in fact my blood is boiling and who wouldn't be when reading revelations like this?

When confronted by 24Horas with the suspicions about his connection to the Maddie case, Marcos Aragão confirmed that he was already paid by persons that are connected to the McCanns. “They haven’t paid me honoraries but rather expenses due to transportation, lodging and food, in order to interview João Cipriano in prison”, the lawyer explained, adding that the purpose of the conversation was to “analyze” the procedures of Amaral as a PJ investigator.

What on earth is going on in this world, is this how innocent parents spend publicly donated money, publicly donated money to fund a search for a missing child diverted to pay for the blackening of the name of Goncarlo Amaral.

Publicly donated money by the bucketful, diverted to pay for a seedy lawyer, a seedy lawyer by the name of Aragão Correia, he of yet another red herring fame, the dam search.

Money donated to pay a seedy lawyer through an even seedier company of crooks; crooks, liars, wire tappers,and cocaine thieves.

Crooks, liars, wire tappers,and cocaine thieves who, let us not forget, have a penchant for buying false witness statements and false sightings, non other than the clowns of criminality, Metodo Three.

And what of the Portuguese judicial system? I must be careful here because I have a great deal of trouble understanding the vagaries of said system.

I'm sure I am not alone in this, but surely, given what has so far been rendered in "evidence" and what has come to light regarding connections and motives of those involved in bringing about this prosecution, then surely this farce masquerading as a trial should have been tossed out days ago.
If of course, it should ever have been accepted in the first place.

So where am I going going from here? mount up and get back in the saddle, and to quote that slimy whore Mitchell, the gloves are off, they are off big time.

Innocent parents! innocent my arse.

Watch this space.