Monday 15 March 2010

Hallelu----jah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Let Jesus Into Your Life with Kate McCann

.
Well, if we're going to have religion, we may as well have a bit of light on the subject, this of course in response to the shite we have heard this weekend from Kate, I'm so pious, McCann.

Only in America folks, only in America.

Anything more or less that has a religious theme, and for the main, posted alphabetically.


And of Saints! you have to hand it to the Catholic Church, when it comes to mumbo jumbo, these guys are tops, the original Flat Earthers.










A little gallery of the Flying Spaghetti Monster up next. The FSM wasn't concocted as a piss take on religion, but rather to pose a challenge to the right wing batshit crazy Christian Fundamentalist nutters that were trying to have Intelligent Design (Creationism) taught as a science in Dover Pennsylvania.








I've included my bus, because quite frankly, I'm rather proud of it. As with some, not all mind you, a lot more went into this than meets the eye. Finding a street scene that was big enough and would lend itself towards what would work was, I have to say, a bit of a search , and even then I had to send in the construction crew for major redevelopments before I could get started on the bus.


























At the time when I did this one, I had no idea she was the batshit crazy friend of the McTwats.