Friday 8 May 2009

Oi! You, You Really Have To Stop Writing This Shite


And I really have to stop buggering about with strange graphics.

My original intention was to parse, point by point and line by line this undisguised blatant smear of Goncalo Amaral by Daily Star hack Jerry Lawton, but word association took me down memory lane and I ended (what a surprise) doing another graphic.

Smear being the trigger word, which in the case of this article, really means smearing shit, which in it's turn took me back to primary school in the early fifties.

Even as I was doing the graphic I kept wondering how I was going to explain all this without getting too anal about it all.

Well I finished the graphic and then had a quick shuffty on the web side of google and came up with :
Does anyone remember their primary school's toilet paper?
seems I'm not the only one that remembers being given two sheets of greaseproof paper and being told to get on with it, in the outside loos of course.



AXED MADDIE COP: I'LL TALK FOR £75K

The police chief sacked from the Madeleine McCann probe after declaring her parents suspects is selling interviews at £75,000 a time.


Last night Madeleine’s doctor parents Kate, 41, and Gerry, 40, slammed his money-making antics.

Their spokesman Clarence Mitchell raged: “It is scandalous that anyone should seek to make money out of Madeleine’s abduction.

“Further than that Kate and Gerry will not dignify anything that Mr Amaral says with any comment.’’

They had to conduct their own search for their daughter – helped by public donations – after Amaral heaped suspicion on them four months after Madeleine vanished on May 3, 2007.

Kate quit her job as a GP to spend six months going through 17 volumes of police files.

Last night’s Channel 4 documentary, Madeleine Was Here, highlighted potentially vital leads that Portuguese police ignored.

These include five reported sightings of a sinister scar-faced stranger casing out the McCanns’ apartment – by four witnesses.

The McCanns’ investigators believe her kidnapping was a planned two-man operation.

They think she may still be alive and not even realise she has been abducted.

Daily Star.


Not being one simple enough that I buy newspapers I'm somewhat confused here, are there in fact two entirely different newspapers that publish under the same name, there must be I guess?