Monday 4 May 2009

Gallery Forty Five


A must watch.

Why do killers speak out?
Why do killers speak out?





h/t JKH

~ ~ ~
.
Understatement of the decade.

Towards the end of August I started to hear rumours that the McCanns were not what they appeared to be.


~ ~ ~
.

~ ~ ~
.
Thought For Today : Unique


.









'
Not surprising that I came across Chief Constable Matt Baggott given the fact I was actively searching for a photo of him for something else as yet not finished, but came across him I did and at some Jesus gig or other. No links, I can't be arsed. Relented, here's a link.

Well all the jesoids seemed to be having a grand old time, all getting off on their righteousness as is their wont.
Much included in the revelry was our Chief Constable Matty, him being a godly man n'all, up on the stage doing his a prayin' and what ever else they seemed to be a doin.'

A good Godly and Christian man our Chief Constable, a fucking cunt in my book.







Interesting. Ties in rather nicely with a previous "Thought For Today"

There be much discussion going on about who be paying Mitchell's blood money, I wouldn't be worrying too much about it because if this thing does reach as high as is supposed, you can rest assured Mitchell won't be worrying that he's going to miss out on his thirty pieces.