Sunday 18 October 2009

Sorry? Not Me I'm A Christian, A Cop, And My Name Is Matt Baggott





Whatever opinion people take away of me after visiting these pages, and I am sure there are as many as they are varied, I do hope it's not one of intolerance, because to be accused of such a thing would quite simply be wrong.

Laissez faire perhaps puts it a little too mildly, anarchy perhaps too far towards the other end of the scale, let's say I slot in somewhere between the two, extremely tolerant if you will.

To a sensible degree, most people I can forgive most things . But what I can't forgive however, and any tolerance I may have had vanishes in an instant, is when the twats of this world pull their stunts, misdeeds and crimes with a Bible clutched firmly in their sanctimonious, hypocritical, grubby little paws.

One such sanctimonious hypocrite is our recently departed Chief Constable of Leicestershire, the odious Matt Baggott.

The same Matt Baggott who had the audacity in a recent interview entitled: Police Chief leaving "with heavy heart." to say this:

"The officers who are tackling those armed criminals are doing an excellent job and will continue to do so.

"But Madeleine is still missing.

"Clearly I still hope and pray that one day there will be an end to the sadness and that what has happened to her will become clear.

"It's a huge investigation and we will continue to follow up all leads."

Mr Baggott, a Christian, was the unanimous choice of Northern Ireland Police Board....more


Have you ever in all your life read such fucking lies or witnessed such blatant fucking hypocrisy? Mr Baggott, a Christian...


And more recently we have this concerning Mr Baggott, Christian...

.....On Monday, an inquest jury blamed the police and Hinckley and Bosworth council for failing to tackle street thugs who relentlessly abused the family for more than a decade.

Even though his replacement as chief constable has offered an ‘unreserved apology’, Mr Baggott, who recently became the chief constable of Northern Ireland, refused to follow suit.

He would only say: ‘It would be wrong of me not to say everyone is deeply saddened – huge sympathy for the family – and there will be lessons learned which will be taken forward.’

Mr Baggott was attacked by Basil McCrea, an Ulster Unionist who sits on the Northern Ireland Policing Board, who said: ‘I would expect him to offer his own personal apologies given that he was responsible.’

The chief executive of Hinckley and Bosworth council issued a 600-word statement after the coroner lambasted its shortcomings – but he too failed to say sorry.... and on it goes

And I could go on and on, there is much out there since the deaths of those two unfortunates, but to what avail, to ruin my Sunday evening?

Christians! I despise the fucking lot of you.


There is by the way a small difference in the graphics.